Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The world is changed.

Where to begin?

Much to my surprise and dismay, I have found myself single again. Not my choice.

I haven't cried yet.

A piece of me has died. No, that's way too dramatic. Let's rephrase: My life has changed, irrevocably. But, optimist that I am, I know that I will come through okay. Someday. I thought for sure that I'd either become an antisocial shut in, or enter a classic post-breakup slut phase. Well, I haven't been antisocial, but I haven't exactly qualified as a slut either. An insistent, needy little voice in my head wants to be married again, and soon. I think that neediness is the most unattractive thing in the world, so I try to silence that little fucker. Or at least disguise it, so nobody else will know what I'm really thinking.

I am alternately pissed, giddy, icy, sad, sunny. Name it. I feel it.

The journey begins here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jef said...

I can't wait for the adventure; I'll bring along a canteen full of adult, refreshing beverages.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home