Thursday, October 19, 2006

I'm moving out of this city

The Santa Ana winds have kicked in. I love 'em. The dust and junk kicked up in the air doesn't bother me. Blue skies, warm air, the scent of jasmine in the air...it's like someone tried to duplicate spring but read the manual wrong and mixed in equal amounts of autumn. I can't really describe it. I'm even wondering if it might even be beach weather this weekend.

Chip and I found out this morning that we got the apartment that I had ultimately determined was my first choice. It's quite close to where I live now, but I'll no longer be a resident of West Hollywood. Nope, I'll be in edgy, rough and tumble urban Los Angeles now...smack between the Grove and the Beverly Center. It's right around the corner from my favorite breakfast spot, Doughboys. Oooh! And I'll be able to stagger home from El Coyote!

So breathe a sigh of relief for me. I've certainly done so.

The panic, I'm sure, will kick in soon enough.

Weight: 172.5
I seem to be back on track with the weight gain. I feel big. I don't know if I look big, however, to anyone other than myself. Still, there's twelve more days till Halloween...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jef said...

Oddly enough, I think I know where you're talking about. We drove by the Beverly Center when I was in town last year.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home