Monday, October 30, 2006

Aquaman

I've been talking about it for so long now that I guess it's impossible for me to back out. Not that I want to. Still, I think that I'll either look tragic or fantastic. No middle ground. If I end up sobbing in a corner of my room tonight, please just leave me there alone.

I Naired all the hair (not that there was much to begin with) from my forearms, my treasure trail and underarms, everywhere that will be covered in orange liquid latex. My tummy has already broken out; curse my sensitive skin!

I have the green running tights and I've thought carefully about what to wear underneath. No visible panty lines here. And no padding. For better or for worse, it's all me.

I made the yellow belt out of a one I got at Target and spraypainted yellow. I enlarged an "A" from one of the Aquaman comic book covers and replicated it in foamcore; it will get glued into place once I have the belt on. This is definitely a one-time-wear costume piece. And I also made fins out of foamcore for the back of my legs. These will get glue-gunned into place, even though they may not even be visible in the crowds.

I am steroided and pumped up as much as possible. I weighed 175.5 this morning, so I achieved my goal of hitting 180 by Halloween...if you round up in increments of ten. Oh well. At least I've managed to retain visible abs while doing so, though I'm not sure they'll actually be visible under the orange liquid latex. And the hair is yellow blond; I'm definitely ready to cut it off this weekend.

I decided against the gloves and boots. They didn't look quite right after all. They just looked goofy. So I got some cool new green shoes to wear instead. Instead of the classic superfriends Aquaman I had originally planned on, I'm going to be the slutty West Hollywood Aquaman. It works better for me anyway.

My goal tonight is to get a photo of me kissing another superhero, preferably Superman or Captain America.

Now, where to put the cell phone, wallet and camera?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AQUAMAN SAVE ME! Maybe it's cuz' of my swimming but AQUAMAN is one of my two favorite superheros. The other being The Green Lantern. The one circa 1970's Saturday morning Justice League.

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'll look great. Hope you had fun. Kiss lots of boys :)

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home