Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween, my new favorite holiday

My goal for the night, as I mentioned before, was to make out with a superhero. 90 seconds after leaving my house, my group encountered a hot Batman, and ten seconds later I was in business. Mmmmm.

(Batman, by the way, gave me his card and we've been in touch today. I'm hoping for a repeat soon...)

It took a while to apply the orange (in three coats, with drying time for each layer), which the Ex graciously did for me, as I stood in my boxer shorts in the kitchen. The shiny wet look comes from a liberal coating of Gun Oil. Yes, covered in lube yet again. Even at that point, I still had a few doubts about the costume, but after I put on the rest of it, it totally worked.

And Aquaman was a huge hit. While I was making out with Batman (who was a fantastic kisser, by the way), close to a dozen people stopped to take photos of us in action. So we kept on kissing. And from that point on, seemingly every 15 or 20 seconds somebody called out to either take a picture of me or take a picture with me. Part of it must have been the skin factor, of course. It was a chilly night, and there really weren't a huge number of guys out there laying it all out there for the world to see. But it wasn't just that; I had plenty of straight guys coming up to take pictures with me ("Great costume, bro"). I think that people simply like Aquaman. Everybody knows who he is from the Saturday morning cartoons, but there hasn't been, say, an Aquaman movie. Comic book fans know about his angsty, hot-tempered side, but most people just think of him as a big blond good guy. He's just sort of out there on the periphery, his recent appearances on "Smallville" and "Entourage" and the unpicked-up TV pilot "Mercy Reef," which a lot of people have seen, bringing him up to the surface (ha!) in 2006.

Back to me, me, me. People were constantly touching me to see if I was actually wet (nope, not after the lube dried). I got plenty of appreciative comments from the gay boys, and a few pats on the butt. I kissed at least one more superhero, a Robin, later in the night. The crowds were pretty easy to navigate this year, it seemed, and my little group basically strolled up and down the boulevard, with a cocktail stop or two along the way, including a brief trip through a not-very-crowded Abbey.

Superheroes aside, I think I only kissed maybe one other boy. At least that I can remember. Still, even if Aquaman didn't get laid, Halloween was exactly what I needed, a huge boost to my flagging self confidence and a fantastic night out with my buds.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOT! Oh MY MY MY MY!

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the sexiest Aquaman that I've ever seen. Hubba hubba!

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!! SUPERHOT!! :)

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home