Thursday, January 25, 2007

Blackout

Weight: 174.5
I'm shrinking. I haven't been Eating Big like I was when I was on steroids, nor have I been putting in quality time at the gym since mid-December. Oh well. The New Viking prefers the skinnier me anyway. At least I had muscles...once.

One of the side effects about starting a serious new relationship at the start of the holiday season (I told the NV that I was falling in love with him on the Sunday after Thanksgiving), is that we have been running around crazy every single weekend. I thought that January would be different, but it hasn't proven so, especially since we spent MLK weekend in San Francisco. So we have declared that the coming weekend will be our "blackout weekend," with no scheduled activities whatsoever. (Other than happy hour at Mickey's on Friday...anyone is welcome to join.) My goal is to be bored at some point. But I know that that won't happen, as I actually have a ton of things that I want to do: movies, fixing my internet hookup (I haven't had home internet access since moving in November), getting air in my tires, hiking, organizing...

Boredom clearly won't be happening any time soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you are getting exercise by all that running around. lol :)

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home